Overview of the ApowerMirror Offline Installer
It does not matter how much the smartphone has evolved, but it still can not use the desktop in the industry. Thousands of factors have kept the desktop alive. Sometimes smartphone enthusiasts have to return to their desktops when they die. So, do you have questions about how to control your Android phone or iPhone on Windows PCs 7, 8, and 10? In today's post we will find the answer to this question.
ApowerMirror Offline Installer for Windows PC
ApowerMirror is a powerful and efficient screen-mirroring application that helps you stream Android and iOS screens to your Windows computer or Mac. Use your mouse and keyboard to remotely control your Android device from your computer.
1. ONE APP-TWO SYSTEMS This screen-mirroring application is for iOS and Android devices. It is fully compatible with both Windows and MAC computers. You can install it to share your screen with a PC running Android 5.0 or higher and for Chromecast-enabled phones and tablets. If you have an iOS device with AirPlay capabilities, you can use ApowerMirror to display your phone screen on your computer screen.
2. Video streaming on the big screen Video streaming is fully supported. You can also display photos and other media files stored on your phone wirelessly on your monitor or computer screen. Various display options are available, such as full screen mode or landscape mode. Thus, you can enjoy various viewing options on a wider screen.
3. Managing Android on a PC You can control your Android device through your desktop computer. It is super easy to hire a screen of phone with mouse and keyboard. Have a WhatsApp conversation with a friend on your PC. Gamers want to play Android games on their computers. They are saved from great things, such as rooting out devices and using an emulator.
4. Screen Recording There are additional features of screen shot and recording of the phone screen. Provides a superior user experience with simple operation and easy screen recording for all tasks.
5. WIFI and USB connection It is entirely up to you to choose the media to use when connecting to your Android PC. Both Wi-Fi and USB are available.
6. Multiple Scenarios This amazing application offers several benefits in several scenarios. In the office, you can provide all members with files stored on your phone. There is no problem transferring data from mobile to PC. If you're in the classroom, you can share your content with the entire class.
How to control your Android phone or iPhone on Windows PCs 7, 8, and 10
You can now step-by-step how to control your Android phone or iPhone on Windows PCs 7, 8, There is. Windows PC 7, 8, 10. The procedure is different on Android and iOS. Let's take a look at them one by one.
The first step is the same for both. Download and install the ApowerMirror application on your Windows or MAC computer. The difference starts from the second step.
How to connect iPhone to PC
1. Connect iPhone to Wi-Fi network.
2. Connect your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Download the ApowerMirror app on your iPhone.
4. Tap the mirror button below.
5. Wait for the app to detect your computer.
6. If you see your computer name, tap it.
7. Open Control Center on iPhone
8. If iPhone is running iOS 11, tap "Screen Mirroring" and then tap the computer name.
9. If iPhone is running iOS 10, tap "AirPlay Mirroring", then tap the computer name.
How to connect Android to PC via USB
1. Turn on USB debugging on your Android device.
2. Connect Android to your PC via USB cable.
3. When prompted to allow USB debugging on your phone, select "Always allow this computer" and press "OK".
4. Please wait for the application to be installed on Android.
5. On some phones, you may need to manually install the app.
6. Now open the app on your phone.
7. There will be a notification.
8. Tap "Start now" to mirror your Android screen to your PC.
How to connect Android to PC via WiFi
1. Connect Android and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and open the ApowerMirror app on your Android phone.
3. Tap the mirror icon to start searching for peripherals.
4. Recognize and select the computer name.
ApowerMirror Offline Installer Technical Installation Information
- Software Full Name: ApowerMirror Software for Windows PC
- File Name Settings: ApowerMirror. Installation Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Installation
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)  ApowerSoft
ApowerMirror Installing offline installer
- Operating system: WINDOWS 7 | 8 | 10 | XP |
- Hard Disk Space
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB hard disk space required
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 GHz or higher
Download ApowerMirror Install the offline installer for Windows 7 | 8 | 10
Download the ApowerMirror Offline Installer Setup by clicking the link provided below. This is an offline installer and standalone installer for ApowerMirror. First install the app on your Android or iOS device and then install it on your Windows PC.