With the increasing trends and trends of online streaming and web radio, more and more people are trying to stick to their way on web radio. This should be tried if people with good voices like it and have good voices.
If you have an Android phone and want to set up your own web radio show, you have an amazing app that will help you do that. The name of the application is Broadcast Myself, an Android application that allows you to host your live shows on the radio using the amazing features you have to offer.
Watch on your Android phone anytime, anywhere. To use this application, it is helpful to add the Broadcast Myself / Pro APK download-installation guide and features for this article.
In this section we have added key features of this application that you can get by downloading this app to host your web radio.
- This application allows you to listen to audio streams using your phone's tracks and microphones
- If you want, you can download and record a live audio stream in mp3 format
- You can mix channels and consoles.
- The application is equipped with a peak meter and VU.
- Your application is equipped with a volume control to control the volume.
- Users can set track and microphone gain
- Allows the user to perform an ice cast and broadcast the broadcast.
- The application is user friendly.
- If your Internet connection is lost, the connection will automatically reconnect.
Broadcast Myself file details
- Developer: NovaStreamApps
- For Android 3.1 and above (Honeycomb MR1, API 12) Version: 0.9.12 (28)
- Update to: 2016 What's New What's in this version: Bug Fixed Metadata problem with Shoutcast / Icecast
This section Has added guides and guides to download to your phone.
- This application is provided in APK format only and can be downloaded from the link below
- to use this application. If you download the APK and do not open the file, open the settings.
- Go to security options and activate unknown resources.
- Now go to File Manager to find and open the broadcast itself
- If unknown resources are activated, they will be installed automatically.
The Broadcast Guide
In this section we have added guidelines to help users broadcast their web radio broadcasts. Take a look at the guidelines!
- In the first step, go to the Create Account on Voice Republic
- menu and click the Publish button
- . Once you're done, go to the Discussions page and select the "Now Now" option.
- Now, start the streaming server through the Startup Servers tab.
- Then change the streaming source and broadcast yourself
- The Configure Now window opens
- Now run the Broadcast Myself application and click on the three dots shown at the top right to go to settings.
- Then select the output settings and fill in the settings.
- Return to main menu and start streaming button
- You can use the fader to adjust the volume and start streaming.
- When streaming ends, you can disconnect the streaming source and complete the broadcast.
This was about the Broadcast Myself / Pro APK download-installation guide and features. Hope to help you host your live web radio. If you need more guidelines, comment out the query in the Comments section. If a radio jockey meets your needs, share it with your friends and family and help us grow. Thank you!