BWMeter 2020 Download the latest free version for Windows. BWMeter 2020 is a full offline installer standalone installation of free download.
Overview of BWMeter 2020
BWMeter 2020 is a powerful and reliable bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller that measures, displays and controls all traffic to and from your computer. It is a full-featured network tool that can act as a bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall. Unlike other products, data packets can be analyzed to determine the location and location of the data. You can differentiate between local and internet traffic through the port and protocol you use. It is a very useful tool for home users who want to know bandwidth usage. You can also download the System Mechanic Pro 2020 free download.
The program can also be used in small businesses that can control traffic from a computer and provide statistics on the transmitted data of any computer on the network.BWMeter 2020 Provides various functions to provide more complete control over bandwidth usage This tool is easy to use, easy to configure with an intuitive interface, and offers a wide range of options and features for beginners as well. You can also download the free download of andSoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager 2019.
BWMeter 2020 is an intuitive bandwidth meter that can monitor and control network and internet traffic and limit download and upload speeds. Rate limiting programs for various connection types or connections to specific internet sites include real-time charts, custom filters for measurements and statistics, network addresses, ports, and more. You can also define a filter that shows the transmission to a specific internet address (eg BWMeter 2020 free download. You can also download
to see the amount of data downloaded from your favorite news server. Monitor the network interface) Advanced features to schedule programs to run run daily, weekly and monthly, and support the ability to display traffic in both numeric and graphical versions, which also provides annual, monthly, weekly and daily statistics and graphs of bandwidth usage Displays.
You can also import or export these statistics. In addition, BWMeter 2020 shows hostile internet traffic caused by viruses, hackers, etc. More interestingly, this tool controls app access to the network, and over the Internet, the program supports a wide range of connection types: VPN, ADSL, LAN, WAN, modem, xDSL, dial-up.
Features of BWMeter 2020
Here are some prominent features you may experience after free download of BWMeter 2020
- A powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controller that measures, displays and controls all traffic on your computer or network.
- Analyze data packets to determine location, location, port.
- Distinguish between local and internet traffic.
- Traffic display is supported in both numeric and graphic versions.
- Track internet uploads and downloads.
- Provides customizable filters for measurements. Bandwidth.
- Monitors and displays all traffic on the network.
- Can be used as a network firewall.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics.
- Import and export statistics.
- Ability to display malicious Internet traffic caused by viruses, hackers, etc.
- You can control app access to the network and the Internet, blocking dangerous or suspicious processes.
- Easy configurable program m.
- Supports a wide range of connection types including VPN, ADSL, LAN, WAN, modem, xDSL, dial-up and more.
BWMeter 2020 technical setup details
Before starting the free download of BWMeter 2020, please ensure the availability of the system specifications listed below
- Software name: BWMeter 2020
- Setting file name: BWMeter_8.4.4.zip
- Setting size: 1.7 MB
- Setting type: Offline installer / Fully standalone setting
- Compatible machine: 32 bits (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- Latest version release date added: June 14, 2020
- Developer: BWMeter
BWMeter 2020 [19659041의시스템요구사항]] Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Click the link below to start the free download of BWMeter 2020. This is a full offline installer and standalone installation for the Windows operating system.