Google created Keep for use as a note taking app. The bright colors of the design were carefully selected to make it easy to distinguish between schedules. It is also available for all major mobile platforms and Chrome extensions. When you're working from home, Keep has many features to help you organize your day and stay focused.
1. Voice memo
If you don't want to enter in a hurry, you can use Google Keep to record and record your voice message. To make a voice memo, you need to use a mobile device.
1. Tap the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. If permission is requested, allow access to the microphone.
3. A microphone icon surrounded by a red circle appears on the screen. Start a conversation to record your message.
4. Recording stops when you stop speaking.
5. The message text and audio files are displayed on the screen that appears. Click in the title area to name the file. Errors in the message can also be corrected.
Tap the three dots at the bottom right to share, copy or add labels, colors and collaborators.  2. Record text in a handwritten list
Sometimes, when an idea comes out quickly, write it down on a sheet of paper. If you want to share this list with colleagues or save it for a while, Keep can record it in your handwritten notes.
1. Take a picture with your phone.
2. Click the "Share" icon.
3. Choose Keep.
4. Tap the image to open it.
5. Tap the 3 dots at the top.
6. Select "Grab Image Text".
Text appears below the image.
Google Keep does not support the use of folders and subfolders. However, you can organize your notes using labels.
1. Open a note in Google Keep.
2. Tap the three dots at the bottom right.
3. Select the label (mobile app) or "add label" (website).
4. Check the label you have already created or create a new label by typing in the blank field.
4. To-do list
Google has a dedicated app to create a to-do list called Google to-do list, but Google Keep also creates this list. Keep:
To create a to-do list in 1, click the "New List" icon in the lower left corner of your mobile, or at the end of the "Create Note" bar on your desktop
2. Please enter your to-do item.
3. Press Enter to add the next key.
4. When finished, click the checkbox to remove it from the list.
You can also convert an existing note into a task list. To check on the website, open a note, tap the 3-dot icon and select "Show Checkbox".
In the mobile app, tap the plus sign in the lower left corner to find the checkbox option.
Are there any things to remember while in a list at a specific time or a specific place (such as a store)? Write a reminder in Keep and you can't forget it.
1. Click a note.
2. Click Notifications at the bottom left. It is bell-shaped with a plus sign.
3. You can set a notification to sound at a specific time or place.
- Time reminder : Click one of the default times or click "Select date and time" (clock icon). You can also set the notification to repeat.
- Location Notification : Click "Choose a location" (location pin icon). Please enter your name or address. Make sure Keep can access your location.
6. Email Notes
If you received an important email but you don't have time to read it at that time, you can add it to Keep if you are in Gmail.
1. Click the Keep Shortcut on the right side of the screen.
2. Click "Create Note".
3. The email subject is displayed in the new note. Enter a note for the email if desired. After saving, you can add reminders to remember to read after a busy day.
7. Errand sharing and shopping management
It is an excellent solution for families with individual responsibility. Google Keep's notifications and collaboration features make this work smoothly.
When you receive a joint allowance, you can do household chores when each person completes. This will update the rest of the team. Think of it as a mini project management software! Here's how to use this feature:
1. Hover your mouse over the note you have written. Below you will see a series of options.
2. Click the icon surrounded by red. A container appears requesting emails to add to the note. Please compose this email and click "Save".
3. You can add as many emails as you need. This feature sends a copy of the plan to the collaborator's e-mail so they can participate in the work. Make sure your ideas are reflected before including them in the list. These collaborators need to install Google Keep on their device.
If you are researching a project, adding the Google Keep extension to your Chromium-based browser may help. Then you can quickly and easily add web pages to refer to in the Keep note later.
When you find the webpage you want to save using the extension, click the icon at the far right of the address bar.
It's easy to use and can be used on any device. This app is one of the note taking apps you can use to keep organized. Organizations are essential to work at home.
Is this article useful?