UltraSearch Free Download Latest version for Windows.
UltraSearch is a very useful and reliable application developed to quickly locate files on NTFS hard drives based on customization. standard. Because of the Master File Table (MFT) associated with NTFS systems, this speeds up unlike similar applications that index because of time-consuming operations. The above list is complete with the look and feel of the program.
UltraSearch has a user-friendly and intuitive interface for adjusting all kinds of audiences. . You can immediately get results from the program by selecting the drive to search and entering the desired result. You can improve your search by defining exclusion lists based on wildcards, regular expressions, or fully qualified names. It is recommended that UltraSearch exclude two locations automatically, which is the Recycle Bin and system volume information. You can also add context menu shortcuts for quick access, automatically check for new drives, and add the option to automatically skip User Account Control alerts. Overall, UltraSearch is an attractive application for quickly finding files on MTFS hard drives.
Here are some notable features. You will experience the UltraSearch after a free download.
- A very useful and reliable application developed to quickly place files on NTFS hard drives based on user-defined criteria.
- Uses the following specific master file table (MFT). NTFS system speeds up
- A user-friendly and intuitive interface is available to tune all kinds of destinations.
- Regular expression or complex name
- Automatically exclude two locations, which are the trash and system volume information.
- Add context menu shortcuts to provide quick access, aut check for new drives, and skip user Accuunt control alerts automatically.
UltraSearch Technology installation information
- Software name: UltraSearch
- Installation file name: UltraSearch_2 .0.3.332_Portable.zip
- Total installation size: 38MB
- Additional information: November 17, 2018
This post was last updated: November 17, 2018 Author: